Casey was diagnosed with scoliosis at 10. At age 17, she had scoliosis surgery at CHOC Children's Hospital. Today, she's a thriving college student.
Whether your family is jeting overseas or planning a stay-cation, an unplugged family vacation can do wonders to help a family reconnect and bond.
CHOC Walk in the Park now includes “Walking for a Hero,” a program to honor the children who have passed away. Families are given special hero capes to commemorate the bravery that extended throughout their child's short but impactful life.
Playground safety tips from the American Academy of Pediatrics on how to keep your active, adventurous kids safe this summer.
- White gold 4 4X-Large Starline Women's
- Qing MEI Wall-Mounted Folding Table Multi-Function Solid Wood Dining Table Space-Saving Corner Against Wall Laptop Table, 12 Sizes (Size 100x40cm)
- Justin Bieber Singing Dolls - One Less Lonely Girl by MPA
- 2018 Smiry Geometric Sofa Cover Living Room Sofa Case Universal Furniture Couch Slipcover Anti-Dirty Removable Predector Covers 14, Three Seater
- LEGO Space Police Exclusive Limited Edition Set 5980 Squidman's Pitstop
- Premium Marvel Deadpool Men's Costume X-Large
- Funko Game of Thrones Series 2 Mystery Minis Jon Snow 2.5 1 12 Vinyl Mini Figure [Loose]
- 2 Organizer Cube DIY Closet Plastic Cabinet, Portable Wardrobe, Multiple uses Modular Storage Organizer，Environmentally Friendly Resin Material (Size 9)
- Collecta Prehistoric Life Pliosaurus Deluxe 1 40 Scale Marine Reptile - Paleontologist Approved Model
CHOC Children’s is one of only 50 pediatric facilities in the nation to earn recognition as a best children’s hospital by U.S. News & World Report.